Licensed Adoption Services in Houston
Welcome to Adoption Services Houston. Our adoption services in Houston help future parents and women facing unplanned pregnancies come together to start a new life.
Adoption Service in Houston: Helping with the Details
Bringing a new child into a family is a complex process filled with both hope and anxiety. Adoption Services Houston's adoption service in Houston is here to help. We provide the following services:
- Home Study: a thorough screening, including background and criminal checks
- Family Training: seminars, books, infant care, and first aid training
- Support Services: counseling, advice, and care available via email or phone
- Post-Adoption Services: ongoing counseling on parenting topics, medical concerns, developmental issues, etc.
Counseling for Women Facing Unplanned Pregnancies
Making decisions for what is best for the life of a birth mother and her unborn child is difficult. Adoption Services Houston provides counseling and help in the following areas:
- Parenting versus adoption
- Agency versus private adoption services
- Grief and loss
- Legal issues
- Monthly support group
- Choosing a family
- Hospital and medical help
- Post-adoption services
Christian-Based Adoption Services
Our conveniently located Houston, TX, adoption service has helped more than 400 babies find new homes since 1983, homes with both a father and mother to love them and raise them in a loving Christian environment.